HEALTH ACCESS ALERT:
Friday, December 28, 2012
YEAR IN REVIEW FOR CALIFORNIA HEALTH CARE: LOOKING BACK & AHEAD
* 2012: Obamacare Survives Supreme Court and Election; Full Steam Ahead
* Hundreds of Thousands of Calfornians Already Get New Coverage; More Get Better Benefits
* California Makes Progress On Getting Ready For Reform: Essential Benefits; The Exchange
* 2013: The New Year and the Legislative Special Session Looms
* Need to Pass Insurance Reform & Medicaid Expansion; Protect the Safety-Net
* Nine Short Months to the Start of Mass Enrollment in October 2013
Please Consider Health Access In Your Year-End Giving, So California Can Take Full Advantage of the Opportunities of This Historic Moment for Health Reform
Read Real-Time Updates on Legislation on Twitter @HealthAccess!
Health Access California promotes quality, affordable health care for all Californians.