Covered California is accepting comments on a range of issues in the next two week. Our colleague Cary Sanders at CPEHN just compiled the deadlines for those wishing to weigh in:
- April 26th – Comments on QHP Model Contract
- April 30th – Comments on CMS’ Proposed Rules on Navigators (so Covered California can incorporate into theirs which are due May 6th)
- May 6th – Comments on Eligibility & Enrollment (draft regs & single streamlined application to email@example.com), webinar TBA on Draft Regs in Mid-May
- May 7th – Comments on Assisters Program Update (regulations and appeals process to firstname.lastname@example.org)
- May 10th – Comments on Agent and Enrollment Entity Relationship Requirements to email@example.com
Health Access California promotes quality, affordable health care for all Californians.